A first-of-its-kind proposal that would dip exclusively into truckers’ pockets to finance bridge repairs in the state of Rhode Island was already being hailed by the trucking industry as “the worst possible solution to address the state’s transportation needs.” The proposal has been tweaked.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel