A first-of-its-kind proposal that would dip exclusively into truckers’ pockets to finance bridge repairs in the state of Rhode Island was already being hailed by the trucking industry as “the worst possible solution to address the state’s transportation needs.” The proposal has been tweaked.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel