OOIDA Director of Regulatory Affairs Scott Grenerth took to the podium Thursday in Chicago to tell the EPA and NHTSA that truck owners and operators support fuel efficiency and reduced emissions – but not at the expense of downtime and an ever-increasing cost of new equipment due to regulations.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel