OOIDA Director of Regulatory Affairs Scott Grenerth took to the podium Thursday in Chicago to tell the EPA and NHTSA that truck owners and operators support fuel efficiency and reduced emissions – but not at the expense of downtime and an ever-increasing cost of new equipment due to regulations.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel