A substantial number of out-of-state trucking businesses using New York state highways will be positively affected by a strongly worded court decision handed down in New York on Jan. 22. OOIDA’s class action lawsuit against the state of New York’s Department of Taxation and Finance has been resoundingly decided in the favor of the truckers by the state’s Supreme Court.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel