Parcelforce Worldwide has launched a new Tariff Code look up tool.
Tariff Codes are an internationally recognised standard which enable the easy identification of items by customs authorities, regardless of language barriers. Parcelforce Worldwide’s tool launches as the use of Tariff Codes increase as customs authorities look to streamline their processes.
The new tool enables customers to easily and quickly search for a product item using Parcelforce Worldwide’s intelligent search bar. Customers can search for items either one at a time, or via the bulk upload of an entire product catalogue.
The new lookup tool also enables customers to:
- Search for Tariff Codes either one at a time or in bulk.
- Switch between EU and Non-EU shipments to search for either a 6 digit (non-EU) or 8 digit (EU) code.
- Save codes against a product line.
- Search and save multiple Tariff Codes to a product catalogue.
- Export a catalogue with Tariff Codes to Excel.
A spokesperson from Parcelforce Worldwide said: “At Parcelforce Worldwide, we are constantly looking to innovate and expand our services to cater to the needs of our customers. Our new Tariff Code look up tool is another example of how we are doing this.”