Etihad Cargo, the cargo and logistics arm of the Etihad Aviation Group, has partnered with CSafe Global, the provider of active, passive parcel and cell and gene temperature-controlled container solutions for the transport of life-enhancing pharmaceuticals, to introduce its latest high-performing container, the CSafe RAP, across its global fleet of wide-body and freighter aircraft.
- Hermes UK appoints Tony De Nunzio CBE as Chairman following completion of investment deal by Advent International
- Volkswagon powers car freighters with used vegetable oil
- Watch on demand! Logistics Manager Top 50 webinar Day One countdown, sponsored by Westcoast
- Hermes secures £85m funding for Barnsley shed
- Editor’s blog: Logistics Manager Top 50 week starts in style
Logistics By: Shannon Steede