Royal Mail has today reported a group revenue of £4,395m for the half-year ended 27 September, compared to £4,478m for the same period last year, with growth in UK and European parcels offsetting the decline in UK letter revenue.
- Stamps.com’s shares down nearly 50% | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail confirm stamp price increase | Post & Parcel
- Pakistan Post to expand its network with 15,000 new outlets | Post & Parcel
- La Poste’s consolidated operating profit drops by €120 million | Post & Parcel
- An Post tackles climate change head on | Post & Parcel
- Europa’s invests £2 million in preparation for Brexit | Post & Parcel