Palletways Hungary, part of The Imperial Group, launched just two years ago and during that time it reports that it has experienced exponential growth, having increased its pallet volumes by more than 750%, delivering service excellence to more than 800 customers and adding new members to increase its geographical reach.
- Locus Robotics reaches picking milestone of 250 million units for global retail, industrial, healthcare and 3PL customers
- CitySprint buys Sterling Services
- DX “very healthy” with no “adverse reactions” to lockdowns
- Synergix Logistics Solutions joins Pall-Ex
- Descartes join Logistics Manager Top 50 week as sponsor
Logistics By: Shannon Steede