A lawsuit more than a decade in the making that claims Swift Transportation shorted drivers hundreds of millions of dollars on mileage-based pay is on hold pending the outcome of a motion to appeal a judge’s ruling to decertify the case as a class-action.
- Stamps.com’s shares down nearly 50% | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail confirm stamp price increase | Post & Parcel
- Pakistan Post to expand its network with 15,000 new outlets | Post & Parcel
- La Poste’s consolidated operating profit drops by €120 million | Post & Parcel
- An Post tackles climate change head on | Post & Parcel
- Europa’s invests £2 million in preparation for Brexit | Post & Parcel