… to a kickback from carriers if they were chosen by the 3PL. But it was also put into law because of the way the market worked then, Burroughs wrote.
- SkyCell transforms vaccine supply chain with launch of ultra-cold smart container
- AIT Worldwide Logistics buys Panther Logistics
- West Midlands shed scheme secures planning
- Pallet-Track exceeds operating turnover of more than £100m despite economic uncertainty
- UK freight forwarders urge governments to investigate ‘unreasonable’ surcharges on ocean freight
Logistics By: Shannon Steede