That's the key takeaway from the quarterly report of the Transportation Intermediates Association, the trade group that represents the 3PL industry.
- Creating intelligence in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- First full week of Lockdown 3 has limited impact on the UK job market
- Plans approved for second phase of Icon Harlow logistics development
- Mars partners with DHL for £350m sustainable logistics and warehousing operations
- Pets At Home renews its partnership with Microlise with multi-year agreement
Logistics By: Shannon Steede