The freight broker carrier interaction is a free market transaction based completely on supply and demand. No broker forces a carrier to take a load.
- Johnston Logistics UK invests in latest technology to enhance clients’ logistics
- Virgin Atlantic to launch a new cargo service
- Panattoni snaps up M3 corridor site for speculative development
- Bristol wine warehouse sells for £90 million
- GLP to speculatively develop a further 1 million sq ft at Magna Park Lutterworth
Logistics By: Shannon Steede