The freight broker carrier interaction is a free market transaction based completely on supply and demand. No broker forces a carrier to take a load.
- EV Cargo Global Forwarding distributes 8,600 home delivery pallets in four months for John Pye Auctions
- Amazon secures new style delivery depot in Peterborough
- Primark to honour procurement despite lockdown hit on autumn sales
- Pallet network residential deliveries boomed during lockdown
- XPO Logistics increases productivity and safety in e-commerce warehouses with touchless machine vision scanners
Logistics By: Shannon Steede