… Truckload Rate was up more than 40 cents sequentially out of California in July, according to preliminary data from digital freight broker Loadsmart.
- Mars partners with DHL for £350m sustainable logistics and warehousing operations
- IntraLogisteX Connected: How ready is the UK warehousing industry for the robot revolution? – register now!
- Expect Distribution signs five year contracts with Beaphar and Fibo
- IAG Cargo transports more than a million doses of Covid-19 vaccines worldwide
- PepsiCo doubles its climate goal and pledges net-zero emissions by 2040
Logistics By: Shannon Steede