As you may have seen in the general media, UPS Freight has ratified their National Master Agreement (NMA). UPS will resume normal operations and will immediately begin accepting new volume. As you know, UPS Freight had elected to empty its network of freight last week leading up to the vote in case there was a strike. This tactic emptied the docks within their network, so we could see some minor disruption in service this week as they ramp business levels back up. We have elected to open UPS Freight in our systems today Monday, November 12 but recommend you use caution and selected guaranteed options when shipping time sensitive shipments as UPS gets their network re-balanced.
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel