As you may have seen in the general media, UPS Freight has ratified their National Master Agreement (NMA). UPS will resume normal operations and will immediately begin accepting new volume. As you know, UPS Freight had elected to empty its network of freight last week leading up to the vote in case there was a strike. This tactic emptied the docks within their network, so we could see some minor disruption in service this week as they ramp business levels back up. We have elected to open UPS Freight in our systems today Monday, November 12 but recommend you use caution and selected guaranteed options when shipping time sensitive shipments as UPS gets their network re-balanced.
- Union to take federal government to court over Canada Post saga | Post&Parcel
- Zebra Technologies helps Hermes achieve greater visibility | Post&Parcel
- Azul, Correios joint venture gets the green light | Post&Parcel
- Strong demand for Menzies Distribution Highland Parcels | Post&Parcel
- Revealed: The 5 biggest trends affecting Posts in 2019 | Post&Parcel
- StoreScan helps retailers to process parcels quickly and easily | Post&Parcel