The U.S. third-party logistics (3PL) industry will post a drop in gross revenues in 2020, its second consecutive year of declines coming off a banner …
- Total Distribution, Inc. honoured as First Place Fleet Safety Award Winner by Florida Trucking Association
- ScS move to St. Modwen Liverpool
- CMA CGM to launch largest LNG-powered container ship in the world
- XPO Logistics awarded UK Border Force contract
- Editor’s Blog: Is this the end of Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Logistics By: Shannon Steede